Welcome to Crm9000 service.
Crm9000 is a customer relationship management software.
Crm9000 allows to improve the quality of services, reduces cost and saves time. By using Internet and software and proprietary solutions it eliminates the need to install a third party software. It uses auto-update and does not require constant maintenance.
The collected data are kept in the secure data center that can be accessed by user-authorized staff only.
Crm9000 system contains:
- Main website: www.crm9000.com incl. subsites (please check complete list here).
- Proprietary solution software.
Crm9000 is operated and provided to you by:
JRR Software - Jacek Rzepecki
Chapter One: Legal Statements
Chapter Two: Users
- Dear Users and Viewers, please read these Terms & Conditions [T&C] carefully. By using our main website: www.crm9000.com and subsites, ordering services or goods from us you agree to T&C as shown below and agree to be bound by them.
- If you disagree with these T&C in part or in total, you should not use our main website: www.crm9000.com and subsites and Crm9000 system itself.
- All of T&C have been put in place to protect the interests of our Users and Viewers and provide the best service possible. T&C are designed to be fair and clear to both us and you.
- We reserve the right to: revise, update, change, modify, add to, supplement, or delete certain parts of T&C at any time and in any way, provided, however that material changes will not be applied retroactively. Such changes will be effective upon acceptance. If any future changes are unacceptable to you or cause you to no longer be in agreement or compliance with T&C, we reserve the right to terminate using Crm9000 system. Please check the date and statement above. You are responsible for checking T&C periodically for changes.
- T&C are subject to Common Law (English Law) and the proper jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- We try to guarantee your total satisfaction. This does not affect your statutory right as a consumer.
- You must be 18 years old or more to use Crm9000 system.
- You unconditionally agree not to use our main website: www.crm9000.com and subsites and Crm9000 system and any content contained in it for any illegal, unlawful, fraudulent, harmful or inappropriate activities.
- We shall not be liable to any Customer or Person or Organization (legal or living) for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on our our main website: www.crm9000.com and subsites of Crm9000 system. In the event a service being listed with incorrect information or at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for services listed.
- Any disclaimers and exclusions of liability in our T&C shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by our negligence or any of our employees or fraud. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Common Law. If any provisions of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- Unless stated otherwise: JRR Software - Jacek Rzepecki, Brzęczkowicka 12/16, 41-412 Mysłowice NIP:2220540254 (We) own the intellectual property rights in our main website and material on the website and subsites. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
- You are not allowed to use Crm9000 system to store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consist of or is linked to any malicious software.
- You are not allowed to conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities on our websites incl. subsites without JRR Software written consent.
- You are not allowed to:
- republish any material from our websites incl. subsites,
- sell, rent or sub-license any material from our websites incl. subsites,
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit any material from our websites incl. subsites for any commercial purpose,
- edit or otherwise modify or redistribute any material from our websites incl. subsites for any commercial purpose, without JRR Software written consent.
- JRR Software shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations where such failure is as a result of Acts of Nature (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disaster), war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (whether war is declared or not), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalisation, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labour dispute, strike, lockout or interruption or failure of electricity or telephone service.
- If any provision of this T&C is, or is found to be, unenforceable under Common Law or other applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this T&C.
- Please remember: Without prejudice to JRR Software other statutory rights under T&C, if you breach these in any way, JRR Software may take appropriate actions to deal with the breach, incl. suspending Account or access, prohibiting from accessing or using, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing to Crm9000 system or contacting your provider to request that they block your access to Crm9000 system websites and/or bringing appropriate court proceedings against.
Chapter Three: Registration
- Crm9000 system maintains three different entities involved:
- Passive User i.e. Viewer - Individual or Organization which agreed to this T&C and has right to browse our websites incl. subsites.
- Active User Supervisor i.e. Administrator - Individual or Organization which agreed to this T&C, is registered in Crm9000 system, and has the rights to create & maintain Account with administrative rights.
- Active User i.e. User - Individual or Organization which agreed to this T&C, is registered in Crm9000 system, and has the rights to use Account created by the Administrator under supervision.
- Account - refers to the reserved virtual memory in the Crm9000 system available to Administrator and to User Account and any data entered incl. personal data is stored on our server operating system. Administrator or User may create Accounts, but Administrator only may use Account with the full functionality. We require that Administrator has valid agency authorization to use Crm9000 system.
- User's content - refers to any material that Administrator and User submits to Crm9000 system for whatever purpose. User's content must not be illegal, unlawful, must not breach any third party legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action under the applicable law. JRR Software reserves the right to remove any material submitted to Crm9000 system, or stored on our server operating system, or hosted / published there.
- Every Administrator is allowed to create multiple Accounts.
Chapter Four: Payment
- We deliver our services worldwide.
- Commercial use of Crm9000 system requires registration online.
- Registration online requires submitting data incl.personal data according to the present online form we deliver here.
- Dear User: please be admonished that you must supply accurate, correct, non-misleading and complete data to create Account.
- Crm9000 system uses unique: login and password to identify a specific Account. Unique login and password are provided by Operator after registration online.
- Dear Administrator and User: please be admonished that you must ensure that login and password are kept confidential.
- Dear Administrator you may terminate your account at any time, for any reason or no reason by contacting us via our contact form here.
- JRR Software hereby acknowledges that every material e.g data incl.personal data stored on Account belongs to applicable Administrator. Administrator remains fully responsible for any and all data delivered to Crm9000 system.
Chapter Five: Guarantees & Limitations
- Commercial use of Crm9000 system is free of charge.
- JRR Software will charge for training, consultancy or functionality extensions to the Crm9000 system, at the express request of the Administrator.
- JRR Software does not grant the right to organise and conduct training sessions to any individuals or 3rd party companies, unless appropriate information is published on the Crm9000 home page or its subpages.
- Paid training is not mandatory and lack of training does not block any of the Crm9000 features.
- Users who have choosen paid training are entitled to use the technical support over the phone, as well as priority in answering questions raised via the contact form.
- Users who did not choosen paid training, can use training materials published on the Crm9000 home page and its subpages only.
- All payments for training and consultancy services are taken in advance.
- JRR Software will not be liable to you, of any loss or damage arising from lack of knowledge or skills in using the Crm9000 system.
- Dear Customer, once you have decided what you want to buy, you can pay:
- by money transfer,
- through the PayPal (who accept all major credit and debit cards, i.e. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Delta, Solo).
- As a Customer you can be rest assured that your transaction will be covered by multiple security features and encryption.
- You will always be provided with an invoice of your order's details which you should retain for your records. We will always send you an detailed order confirmation by e-mail.
- All orders received will be processed on the following working day. Our working days are Monday to Friday.
- Our Chapter Four does not affect your statutory rights. Any refunds will be made within 30[thirty] days from notification to us and in accordance with our T&C. You are entitled to cancel any payment at any time when fraudulent use has been made of your credit or debit card by another person not acting on behalf of you or as your agent and to be re-credited by us to the extent that such sums are not reimbursed by the card issuer in such circumstances.
- JRR Software guarantees that our staff will use due professional care to provide the best services available.
- Our main website: www.crm9000.com and subsites is provided "as is" without any representations or warranties, express or implied.
- JRR Software makes no warranties in relation to main website: www.crm9000.com and subsites.
- JRR Software does not warrant that Crm9000 system will be constantly available e.g. without technical intermissions, time for improves and modifications as services evolve.
- JRR Software does not warrant that the information on main website: www.crm9000.com and subsites is complete, true, accurate and non-misleading.
- JRR Software will not be liable to you, whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise, in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, Crm9000 system for any indirect, special or consequential loss or for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss or reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
- Any complaints will always be dealt with and acknowledged within 7[seven] working days. All complaints are handled fairly, confidentially and effectively within 30[thirty] days. Any complaints can be submitted using:
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please use our contact form here
as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We are here for you so don't hesitate to send us questions, suggestions & comments using our contact form above. We'll respond to every message as soon as possible.
Chapter Six: Information from 3-rd party companies
- Contains Ordnance Survey data © Crown copyright and database right 2016
- Contains Royal Mail data © Royal Mail copyright and database right 2016
- Contains National Statistics data © Crown copyright and database right 2016
- Contains materials from Central Statistical Office of Poland 2016