- Welcome to Crm9000 service.
Crm9000 is a customer relationship management software.
Crm9000 allows to improve the quality of services, reduces cost and saves time. By using Internet and software and proprietary solutions it eliminates the need to install a third party software. It uses auto-update and does not require constant maintenance.
The collected data are kept in the secure data center that can be accessed by user-authorized staff only.
JRR Software - Jacek Rzepecki
JRR Software is the Data controller that sets out how to use and to protect any personal data that you give us when you use this website.
- Personal data means data which relate to a living individual who can be identified from those data or from those data and other information which is in the possession of, or is likely to come into the possession of the Data controller, and includes any expression of opinion about the individual and any indication of the intentions of the Data controller or any other person in respect of the individual.
- Sensitive personal data processed herein means personal data consisting of information as to - physical or mental health or condition of the data subject. Because information about this matter could be used potentially in a discriminatory way, and is likely to be of a private nature, we treat it with greater care than other personal data to satisfy the conditions for processing according to the Data Protection Act 1998.
- All the information and data is collected lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- We collect the following data:
- data that is used to identify you as a person, living being, living entity;
- data that is used to identify your company, legal being, legal person;
- data that is used to identify your computer/device by server or log;
- sensitive personal data including: physical or mental health or condition of a individual.
- We never use collected information to any unlawful activities or to purposes other than process services, manage our websites or to issue an invoice or a receipt.
- We never use collected information to send unwanted commercial messages [no spamming].
- We will never disclose collected information to third parties under any circumstances except for those required by Common Law.
- Security: We are committed to ensuring that your information and personal data is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information and data we collect by using: SSL Certificate EV (Extended Validation Certificate EV SSL) at our main website: www.crm9000.com
- By using our main website: www.crm9000.com and relevant subsites you give consent to place our cookies.
- We use session and persistent cookies. A cookie is a little text file composed of alphanumeric characters, which is created on your computer when your browser accesses
it does not collect any information from your computer or spy on your files.
- Our main website: www.crm9000.com and relevant subsites sometimes use the persistent cookies to provide you with a better contents, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can always block all cookies using browser settings; you can opt-out from receiving cookies from particular sites; you can manage cookies with programs and, you can delete cookies from your hard drive - manually or with your browser's assistance.
- You may find detailed solution to ensure privacy according to used browser:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Please remember: Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites, including our main website: www.crm9000.com and relevant subsites.
- We only hold records for as long as it is needed for the purpose it was collected. You can request us to disclose all details held about you at any time, and for us to delete these records permanently. Just contact us using our contact form below.
- As required by the UK Data Protection Legislation, we follow procedures in the storage and disclosure of information or data to prevent unauthorised access.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please use our contact form here as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- We are here for you so don't hesitate to send us questions, suggestions & comments using our contact form. We'll respond to every message as soon as possible.